Skip to main content

Whole Wheat Vegan Pizza Dough! 7 Ingredients!


                 Whole Wheat Vegan Pizza Dough! 7 Ingredients!

Hi Guys! This Whole Wheat Vegan Pizza Dough recipe is a simple, and has an easy method to make it. This recipe gives a soft textured pizza base crust and one which is crisp from outside after getting baked. There is no denseness or chewiness felt in the pizza bread crust. I have used this recipe for a few other pizzas.. Margherita, Paneer and Veggie Pizza! All posted recipes+ a posted recipe for a Vegan Pizza Sauce! The Whole Wheat gives a soft textured pizza base with a lovely crust. So, let's get started!!!!!   :)

Serves- 7 (Small) Thin Crust Pizzas 
Preparation Time- 5 minutes 
Cooking Time- 55 minutes 
Total Time- 1 Hour
 

Ingredients-

Whole Wheat Flour -  3 Cups
Instant Yeast            -  1 Teaspoon
Sugar                       -  1/2 Teaspoon
Salt                          -  1 Teaspoon
Lemon Juice            -  1 Tablespoon
(Olive) Oil               -  3 Tablespoons
Water                        -  1 Cup
You might need more Water (about 1 and a 1/2 Cups), depending upon the quality of the Wheat Flour. Also, any Oil is fine, but Olive Oil is preferred.

     Instructions-

  1. Add the Yeast, Sugar and Water in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
  2. Now add the Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Oil and Lemon Juice.
  3. Knead the Dough on medium-high speed using a mixer. If you do this step manually, you'll have to be careful that you do this step quickly and mix everything very well, for about 8-10 minutes.
  4. The Dough should be smooth and soft. If it seems dry, then add some Water while kneading.
  5. If the Dough looks/is sticky, you can add some Flour.
  6. Spread some water all over the Dough and cover it with a lid or kitchen towel and allow it to leaven for 45 minutes-2 Hours till the dough increases in volume and doubles its quantity.
  7. If you are using dry active yeast, then keep the Dough covered  for 2-3 hours or more.
  8. The Pizza dough will nicely increase in volume and double in quantity. 
  9. Knead the dough lightly again. You can directly make pizzas from these, or you can keep them covered in a tight box or pan. 
  10. Spread some olive oil all over the dough before placing them in a box/pan.Cover the box or pan with a tight fitting lid. Keep it in refrigerator or freeze the Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. 
  11. In the refrigerator the Whole Wheat Pizza Dough can stay good for 4-5 days. In the freezer, you can store it for a couple of weeks. You can use my posted recipes for Veggie, Margherita and Paneer Pizza! I did it in my Tandoor, but you can do yours in an oven or microwave. Veggies and Cheese Pizzas are best with these Thin Crust Pizzas.
  12. ENJOY!!!!!   :)

       Notes-

  • The water should be warm and not cold or hot, because if it is then the yeast solution will not get proofed or activated. 
  • When the yeast solution has become bubbly and frothy, then mix it with the whole wheat flour, olive oil, salt and lemon juice. Knead to a smooth dough.
  • Dissolve the yeast in 1 cup warm water + ½ teaspoon sugar solution. Cover the bowl and let the yeast proof for 10 to 15 minutes.

                                        
Be sure to try out my other posted recipes-  a Paneer Pizza, a Margherita Pizza, a Veggie Pizza and a Vegan Pizza Sauce!                

               Please Share, Like, Support and COMMENT BELOW!!!!!   :)            

                                                                 At LiveToEat Only!!!!!   :)



Comments

Some Popular Posts...

Paneer Tikka!!! (20 Mins Only!)

                   Paneer Tikka!!! (20 Minutes Only!)  Hi Guys! This is a very exotic recipe... delicious and rich! If you have guests coming over, this recipe will definitely blow their minds. Literally. It is that good. When I make it, I like adding Potato pieces, and i love eating that more even than the paneer pieces itself. But you could have a different perception. I also make my own homemade Tandoori Masala. This recipe is actually a homemade recipe that we tried at home with our own measurements and making. This is a special family recipe for my family. This recipe calls for a Tandoor, but you can make it on the tawa to, but you will have to put in your own judgement... Anyways, let's start with this delicious snack, dinner or lunch dish!!!!!   :) Serves- 10-14 People Preparation Time- 5 minutes Cooking Time- 15 minutes  Marinate Time- 4 hours Total Time- 20 minutes + Marinate Time Calories Per...

Chocolate Cupcakes!!! (Birthday Cupcakes!)

                           Chocolate Cupcakes!!! (Birthday Cupcakes!) Hi Guys! You can do this recipe in your microwave like I do sometimes. But you will have to add your own adjustments!!! :)  Are you ready to make the best ever chocolate cupcakes in your life? The one that has a soft crumb, super moist and melts in the mouth... And is ridiculously chocolatey, eggless, and vegan! It has no butter, condensed milk, or yogurt! These soft, chocolate cupcakes are made from ingredients easily found in your home! By the way, sometimes I use my Chocolate Muffins Recipe... I already posted it- Eggless Chocolate Muffins (With Chocolate-Chips)! , and then I put Ganache ( Chocolate Ganache! (2 Ingredients!) ) or Frosting (A recipe that will be posted!) on top.. .  So let's get started!!!!!   :)    #deathbychocolate Serves- 16 Cupcakes (8-10 People) Preparation Time- 5 minutes Cooking T...

Eggless Nutella Cookies!!!!! #speechless

                    Eggless Nutella Cookies!!!!!    #speechless Hi Guys! I am not wasting any time this time, because i am about to make these cookies again right after this post! I'm so excited to make these soft but little crunchy treats! Talk about the world best cookies (using our favorite Nutella), Nutella Cookies!!!   I love these cookies more than any other cookies... Serves- 4-6 People   (10 Cookies) Preparation Time- 20 minutes Cooking Time- 12 minutes Total Time- 32 minutes Ingredients- Maida/All Purpose Flour                                       -  3/4 Cup Baking Powder                                                       -  ...

1 Minute Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake!

                        1 Minute Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake! Hi guys! This is my first post, so thanks to all reading it. I know, I know, I won't take much of your time, and I will get straight to the cut.  But first, let me tell you something. When I started this blog, I was only twelve. And I'm really happy with the way it turned out: Thus success it is today! And that's all because of generous people like you who visit my blog (maybe even daily!), post comments, like, and share. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your efforts <3. Now, back to this wonderful recipe: it's so easy to make and so delicious; just like my entire collection of mug cake posts on this blog! It's a beginner recipe, so don't worry if you're not a great baker: You can still enjoy plenty of the easy delights on my blog!     :) Serves- 1 person Preparation time- 2 minutes Cooking time- 1 minute Total time- 3-5 minu...

Microwave Hot Cocoa!!!!! (4 ingredients!) :) #livetodrink 🤣🤣🤣

 Microwave Hot Cocoa!!!:)#livetodrink🤣🤣🤣 (4 ingredients!) Hi Guys! It doesn't have to be winter to make this, i will send a recipe for cold chocolate (which is basically cold cocoa instead of hot cocoa, like a cold chocolate drink)! I am not wasting any time now!!!!!   :)       #damngood Serves- 1-2 People (Maybe 3 too, if you divide into less amounts) Preparation Time- 3 minutes Cooking Time- 1-1 and a 1/2 minutes Total Time- 5 minutes Ingredients- Sugar                   -  5 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder     -  3 Tablespoons Salt                      -  1 Dash Hot Water            -  3 Tablespoon Milk                     -  About 2 Tablespoons (According To Your Taste) Vanilla Essence    -...