Skip to main content

Eggless Blueberries and Cream Mug Cake! 6 Ingredients!

 

        Eggless Blueberries and Cream Mug Cake! 6 Ingredients!

Hi Guys! This dessert is creamy, soft and is kinda spongy too! It's made with 6 ingredients in under 5 minutes with 3 easy steps! I have also posted a recipe like this, except using Strawberries, Bananas or Apples! Enjoy this delight with fresh (Whipped) Cream or Ice-Cream, or any topping of your choice! It's really easy to make, and is best served warm. So enjoy this amazing and tasty snack, dessert.. you name it!!!!!   :)

Serves- 1 Person
Preparation Time- 1 minute
Cooking Time- 4 minutes
Total Time- 5 minutes

Ingredients-

Flour                 -  4 Tablespoons (Preferably Maida/All Purpose Flour)
Sugar                -  3 Tablespoons
Blueberries       -  5-8, (OPTIONAL-Chopped)
Baking Powder -  1/2 Teaspoon 
Milk                  -  3 Tablespoons (Add 1 more Teaspoon if needed)
Oil                     -  1 Tablespoon
Vanilla Extract  -  1 Teaspoon (OPTIONAL)
Cinnamon         -  1/2-1 Teaspoon Teaspoon (OPTIONAL)

     Instructions-

  1. Take all the Ingredients in a microwavable mug and mix well.
  2. Microwave for 1 minute. If it doesn't pass the toothpick test, keep adding 10 seconds making sure it doesn't burn.
  3. After passing the toothpick test, let it cool for a few minutes Add Toppings if you would like to.
  4. ENJOY!!!!!   :)


               Please Share, Like, Support and COMMENT BELOW!!!!!   :)             

                                                               At LiveToEat Only!!!!!   :)






Comments

Some Popular Posts...

Paneer Tikka!!! (20 Mins Only!)

                   Paneer Tikka!!! (20 Minutes Only!)  Hi Guys! This is a very exotic recipe... delicious and rich! If you have guests coming over, this recipe will definitely blow their minds. Literally. It is that good. When I make it, I like adding Potato pieces, and i love eating that more even than the paneer pieces itself. But you could have a different perception. I also make my own homemade Tandoori Masala. This recipe is actually a homemade recipe that we tried at home with our own measurements and making. This is a special family recipe for my family. This recipe calls for a Tandoor, but you can make it on the tawa to, but you will have to put in your own judgement... Anyways, let's start with this delicious snack, dinner or lunch dish!!!!!   :) Serves- 10-14 People Preparation Time- 5 minutes Cooking Time- 15 minutes  Marinate Time- 4 hours Total Time- 20 minutes + Marinate Time Calories Per...

Chocolate Cupcakes!!! (Birthday Cupcakes!)

                           Chocolate Cupcakes!!! (Birthday Cupcakes!) Hi Guys! You can do this recipe in your microwave like I do sometimes. But you will have to add your own adjustments!!! :)  Are you ready to make the best ever chocolate cupcakes in your life? The one that has a soft crumb, super moist and melts in the mouth... And is ridiculously chocolatey, eggless, and vegan! It has no butter, condensed milk, or yogurt! These soft, chocolate cupcakes are made from ingredients easily found in your home! By the way, sometimes I use my Chocolate Muffins Recipe... I already posted it- Eggless Chocolate Muffins (With Chocolate-Chips)! , and then I put Ganache ( Chocolate Ganache! (2 Ingredients!) ) or Frosting (A recipe that will be posted!) on top.. .  So let's get started!!!!!   :)    #deathbychocolate Serves- 16 Cupcakes (8-10 People) Preparation Time- 5 minutes Cooking T...

Eggless Nutella Cookies!!!!! #speechless

                    Eggless Nutella Cookies!!!!!    #speechless Hi Guys! I am not wasting any time this time, because i am about to make these cookies again right after this post! I'm so excited to make these soft but little crunchy treats! Talk about the world best cookies (using our favorite Nutella), Nutella Cookies!!!   I love these cookies more than any other cookies... Serves- 4-6 People   (10 Cookies) Preparation Time- 20 minutes Cooking Time- 12 minutes Total Time- 32 minutes Ingredients- Maida/All Purpose Flour                                       -  3/4 Cup Baking Powder                                                       -  ...

1 Minute Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake!

                        1 Minute Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake! Hi guys! This is my first post, so thanks to all reading it. I know, I know, I won't take much of your time, and I will get straight to the cut.  But first, let me tell you something. When I started this blog, I was only twelve. And I'm really happy with the way it turned out: Thus success it is today! And that's all because of generous people like you who visit my blog (maybe even daily!), post comments, like, and share. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your efforts <3. Now, back to this wonderful recipe: it's so easy to make and so delicious; just like my entire collection of mug cake posts on this blog! It's a beginner recipe, so don't worry if you're not a great baker: You can still enjoy plenty of the easy delights on my blog!     :) Serves- 1 person Preparation time- 2 minutes Cooking time- 1 minute Total time- 3-5 minu...

Microwave Hot Cocoa!!!!! (4 ingredients!) :) #livetodrink 🤣🤣🤣

 Microwave Hot Cocoa!!!:)#livetodrink🤣🤣🤣 (4 ingredients!) Hi Guys! It doesn't have to be winter to make this, i will send a recipe for cold chocolate (which is basically cold cocoa instead of hot cocoa, like a cold chocolate drink)! I am not wasting any time now!!!!!   :)       #damngood Serves- 1-2 People (Maybe 3 too, if you divide into less amounts) Preparation Time- 3 minutes Cooking Time- 1-1 and a 1/2 minutes Total Time- 5 minutes Ingredients- Sugar                   -  5 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder     -  3 Tablespoons Salt                      -  1 Dash Hot Water            -  3 Tablespoon Milk                     -  About 2 Tablespoons (According To Your Taste) Vanilla Essence    -...